Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lipstick Mania

You know what they say "Your lipstick's shape defines your personality" 


I can proudly (or not so proudly) say that I SERIOUSLY HAVE A MAJOR LIPSTICK ADDICTION! I can't seem to get enough of buying them, putting them on even if I'm not leaving my bedroom, sniffing them every-time i pass by my dresser or rolling them out to just admire their perfectly perfect shape, ughhh GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!

Whenever I see a lipstick anywhere it's like there's this Ora of light around it and I can almost swear it calls me name; it's like a super duper strong magnetic force. Although I might have the second, most chapped lips on the planet but to me lipstick is what completes a look along with other make-up bits & pieces; yes, mascara makes you look like you actually have eyes, blush gives your cheeks this healthy tint of color and trimming your eyebrows is essential but what's the use of all that if your lips are foundation pale!! YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR FACE SOME COLOR OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK LIKE A MUMMY! -true story-

Here I'm going to give a little peek into my favorite lipsticks & a teeny weeny little review about'em, so LET'S GET STARTED 


Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks
The "Kate Moss" Revlon line has been in stores for ages now and boy-oh-boy her matte lipsticks are TO DIE FOR! They're very creamy (but not crease-y thou) which eases the application and they don't make your lips feel like a dry deserted land. The colors go from pretty pink in the afternoon into a wild velvet red club night which suits all occasions & all skin colors too.
-My personal favorite is no.109, a nice peachy orange color- 




                                 

2
Revlon Lip Butter 
WHY ON PLANET EARTH ARE THEY SO FREAKING PRETTY HUH?? 
Sticking with Revlon's lip products (seems like a HUGE fan of their lippy things), lip butters are my all time favorite lip product EVER. They're a -lipstick-lip balm-lip tint- kinda thing which is perfect tbh; it's super duper moisturizing, comes in different shades & colors and their texture doesn't crease AT ALL and leaves your lips soft as a baby's bum. 
-My personal favs. are Berry Smoothie, Pink Truffle, Wild Watermelon, Apple Candy, etc.. 




                                                                                                     
 3
Maybelline Color Sensational
Okay, I might be the person who like two products of every brand but HEY! no judging, told you I'm an addict. 

Maybelline may not be the best in making lipsticks but I myself love them very much; they're long lasting, their colors are extremely vivid & fun, their texture isn't too hard or too creamy, it's just right.  
-My personal favorites are Pink Punch (175) & Ruby Star (535)- 






4
Maybelline Baby Lips 
I think i might die if i didn't buy every single baby lips that has ever been made! 
I love love love love them; they're sort of a tinted lip balm\ lip moisturizer, the colors are pretty & very natural, they come in different packages as you can see in the picture and it can be built up into a lipstick by layering it over and over and over. 
-My personal favs (or shall i say the only ones I found in the nearby stores) Pink Punch, Cherry Me and all the Electro Baby Lips ones- 






5
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
I don't think these are available in stores anymore but thank God I got lucky and bought it when it was still there. The colors are named after cities around the world which is pretty cool like you feel the city's essence when applying the color. So soft, so easy to apply, so pigmented, so matte you can almost feel like it's your lip's color. 
-My personal favorite is Sao Paulo-







6
H&M Lip Pen 
It's probably not the best lip product you'll use, it might dry your lips just a tad after putting it but no pain no gain my friend; beauty costs a lot you know that!
H&M newly released beauty line is actually not that bad; their lip pens are pretty,they roll up, they're glossy and easy applied but you need like super smooth nice lips so it doesn't break on your lips.  
-My personal favorite is Papaya Punch- 






7
MAC Chatter Box
Who thinks that MAC hasn't like the greatest lipsticks ever huh? NO ONE! 
MAC's lipsticks are creamy rich, tinted, pigmented, gorgeous and comes in bazillion trillion colors; Although they crease a little on my lips but maybe it's just me. 
-My personal favorite is Chatter Box A72-






Put lipstick on & be nice, be cute, be fierce, be bold, be wild, be classic, go crazy or go home ;)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment